Press Esc to close

Last of the Summer Wine Comments
See when Last of the Summer Wine is next on TV
See Last of the Summer Wine Episode Guide
See Last of the Summer Wine Cast List
Watch Last of the Summer Wine online

some people really appreciate
Last of the summer wine touched a lot of peoples lifes,including my late mothers,I grew up watching it,it ran for 37 years which needs no explanation
mini 12:58 am Wed 30 May

Rating
7.8

Big Malcolm
Actor (and former wrestler) Paul Luty who died in 1990 aged only 52 yrs.
LOTSW 7:58 pm Fri 10 Feb

Big Malcolm
any idea who played big Malcolm in the first episode with Foggy?
Nan 2:52 pm Fri 28 Oct

Not understood by fools
Those that criticise the show are so convinced of their own view on what is or isn't funny that they haven't stopped to think that comedy, like most things that affect human emotion, is a subjective thing. Put it this way, not everyone would agree with your definition of what is funny, but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't enjoy it any the less - no more than I will enjoy Last of the Summer Wine any less because idiots who don't understand the concept of its gentle humour choose to slag it off. Stick to watching your Roy 'Chubby' Brown DVDs.
Mike 11:57 pm Tue 14 Dec

Best of TV comedy
Brilliant
Danjo 10:32 am Wed 8 Sep

get this off
get this rubbish off the tv now!!! it wasnt funny the first time round, this must be its 5th outing at least
normal person 10:15 am Sun 1 Aug

My own private hell.
When I finally arrive down below I know what Beelzebub has in store for me - eternal re-runs of this drivel - it will never end and last for ever and ever!
Dante 2:12 am Sun 1 Aug

A great show
Just heard it's ending this is a great pity since it was one of the best comedies on tv. I suppose it was yet another victim of the spending cuts.
tony 8:12 pm Wed 2 Jun

Would like to see more new , Last of summer wine maked
It is a very good & a family show.
Devil 6:31 am Thu 11 Mar

BEST tv program ever !
I bought dvd's of every episode made so far. From First of The Summer Wine, through season 31. And will buy all they decide to make . Reruns of this classic program, are a thousand times better entertainment than the tons of crap so called "Reality Programs" they fill the airways with here in the USA ! I hope they keep making this show for another 30 years !
tnshadow 9:16 pm Sun 21 Feb

taste of the summer wine
As long as I live; I will see, feel, and sometimes taste the summers wine. It is the living of life, the smile of a friend, the tip of a glass, and the proper bits all together. The family I have grown old with. The new and old; the young; and those whom pass. I know it will not “grow” forever; I only hope it will “last” forever
LEW 12:09 am Fri 20 Nov

New series of LSW
The new series is absolute rubbish the laughter must be canned as nothing is funny. I am very disappointed - can't believe that Roy Clarke has written this series. Hope he doesn't write anymore !
Laguna 10:07 pm Sat 27 Jun

Will it never end?
If only it really were The LAST....
Critter 2:26 pm Sun 21 Jun

dont bother watching
this is absolutely terrible, you wont find it funny unless you like crawling up to the radio at tea time and being in bed by 7 30, in other words if you are a person born anywhere after 1960 you will not enjoy this
sunny 6:52 pm Sun 31 May

LOTSW
look it up on the net as LOTSW it is all out there; reruns and video!
cleggytwin 8:01 pm Mon 2 Feb

rubbish
can'tbelieve how bad new series is. Russ Abbott the new Foggy???? what crap.
Dazzer 4:15 pm Thu 8 Jan

Simply the Best
worth the licence fee on its own
Hay 9:30 pm Wed 10 Dec

need to show them in US
bring them to the US so we all can enjoy them
Simplyme 6:39 am Sun 22 Jun

Love it!
Can't live happily without it. How can I get all of the episodes?
Acarlenea 1:50 am Sat 21 Jun

Waht.
Never heard of it!
Neville Toucan 5:26 pm Thu 24 Apr

last of the Summer Wine
i didn t see it
cazane 12:36 pm Mon 26 Nov

Submit Comment

Your Comment Title

Your Comment
Your NickName
(will be displayed on TVGuide)

Read all TVGuide users comments on Last of the Summer Wine. Scroll to the bottom to submit your own comment.

©2014 TVGuide.co.uk Ltd TV Listings. All right reserved & trademarks acknowledged.