Back to Grid GOLD

3:40pm-4:20pm Thu 12 Oct
Season 28 Episode 10/10

Last of the Summer Wine

Rating
7.8
Rate:
Sinclair and the Wormley Witches A man foolishly believes a curse has been placed on him, so Truly, Entwistle and Alvin feel it is their duty to perform an exorcism. Peter Sallis and Frank Thornton star

Category: Sitcom

Visit Wikipedia Page
Watch Online

Submit Comment

Your Comment Title

Your Comment
Your NickName
(will be displayed on TVGuide)

Show Comments

Big Malcolm

Actor (and former wrestler) Paul Luty who died in 1990 aged only 52 yrs.
LOTSW   7:58pm Fri 10 Feb

Not understood by fools

Those that criticise the show are so convinced of their own view on what is or isn't funny that they haven't stopped to think that comedy, like most things that affect human emotion, is a subjective thing. Put it this way, not everyone would agree with your definition of what is funny, but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't enjoy it any the less - no more than I will enjoy Last of the Summer Wine any less because idiots who don't understand the concept of its gentle humour choose to slag it off. Stick to watching your Roy 'Chubby' Brown DVDs.
Mike   11:57pm Tue 14 Dec

Best of TV comedy

Brilliant
Danjo   10:32am Wed 8 Sep

My own private hell.

When I finally arrive down below I know what Beelzebub has in store for me - eternal re-runs of this drivel - it will never end and last for ever and ever!
Dante   2:12am Sun 1 Aug

A great show

Just heard it's ending this is a great pity since it was one of the best comedies on tv. I suppose it was yet another victim of the spending cuts.
tony   8:12pm Wed 2 Jun

Would like to see more new , Last of summer wine maked

It is a very good & a family show.
Devil   6:31am Thu 11 Mar

BEST tv program ever !

I bought dvd's of every episode made so far. From First of The Summer Wine, through season 31. And will buy all they decide to make . Reruns of this classic program, are a thousand times better entertainment than the tons of crap so called "Reality Programs" they fill the airways with here in the USA ! I hope they keep making this show for another 30 years !
tnshadow   9:16pm Sun 21 Feb

taste of the summer wine

As long as I live; I will see, feel, and sometimes taste the summers wine. It is the living of life, the smile of a friend, the tip of a glass, and the proper bits all together. The family I have grown old with. The new and old; the young; and those whom pass. I know it will not “grow” forever; I only hope it will “last” forever
LEW   12:09am Fri 20 Nov

New series of LSW

The new series is absolute rubbish the laughter must be canned as nothing is funny. I am very disappointed - can't believe that Roy Clarke has written this series. Hope he doesn't write anymore !
Laguna   10:07pm Sat 27 Jun

Will it never end?

If only it really were The LAST....
Critter   2:26pm Sun 21 Jun