Back to Grid 4seven Watch Now

2:00pm-2:30pm Thu 12 Oct
Season 9 Episode 4/20

Four in a Bed

Rating
3.9
Rate:
The competition draws to a close at the Ammonite Lodge guesthouse in Chard, Somerset, where owners Andrew and Clare Ashmore hope to excite their guests with a game of skittles. During the final dinner of the week, the competitors discuss their first impressions of each other, and Bob and Julia share some amusing observations with the group

Category: General Show/Game Show

Visit Wikipedia Page
Watch Online

Submit Comment

Your Comment Title

Your Comment
Your NickName
(will be displayed on TVGuide)

Show Comments

Currry!

Channel 14 today: 6.9.2017: it makes my blood boil to see the other contestants' attitudes to Terri who was unable to have the curry. Do they not understand that\; a. not everyone likes curry b. not everyone can eat curry. It was thoughtless to arrange this meal without considering this. I for one cannot stand curry and cannot eat it . The thought of it makes me sick and so does the attitude of the other competitors.
Dorothy   10:27am Wed 6 Sep

Baked Bean Bob

What a thoroughly unlikeable man; full of his own importance he thought he was the funniest man on earth. He caused one couple to lose the competition with his shennanikans over the order. If I was the cook I would have emptied his breakfast over his head! (And I bet that would stop his infantile behaviour)
Marina   12:44pm Tue 5 Sep

No Way

Ken and Elaine of Alscott Mill, Telford Shropshire give us the picture of a male chauvinist and his downtrodden wife. For goodness sake, Elaine, speak up for yourself and spend some of his money at a good hairdresser.
Marina   3:25pm Sun 16 Jul

Previous comment

Totally agree. I live in Ayrshire and will definitely avoid them like the plague. He was an X footballer. So what. So was my brother but I don't broadcast it.
Annoyed   10:22pm Fri 30 Jun

Langside

Well what a shock. I slated the other couple last night but boy what devious, arrogant horrible people owners of Langside. So don't deserve to win
AMANDA   9:10pm Fri 30 Jun

Jenny from Norfolk

Loud mouthed; opinionated (her opinions are only right if they are HERS; poached eggs) I felt sorry for Hans; she picked on him and couldn't let go.
Traveller   12:49pm Wed 28 Jun

Jenna & Christine

Channel 14 today. Jenna & Christine from Chipping Sodbury - two of the most irritating people I have ever seen. Christine's fake accent got on my nerves and Jenna (I'm sorry to have to say) was not what you would call "a people person". To have Karaoki when they knew that they were due to have a visit from their critics strikes me as particularly insensitive.
Marina   12:37pm Tue 27 Jun

Ignorant Behaviour

I too object to Kevin dressing as a nun. I am watching Channel 14 today and the programme with Terri and Katy is broadcast. 1. Why is it that no-one seems to realise that not everyone likes curry or indian food, and Katy's remarks about Mensa are ignorant to say the least. 2. Katy's behaviour is nothing short of disgusting from dressing in pack-a-macs to her remarks when the visit to haunted Ednburgh took place. She should have a good look in the mirror and go on a diet.
Dorothy   12:32pm Fri 2 Jun

Shark

I totally agree. That woman was a Nasty piece of work. Considering she was supposed to have so much experience. She also looked like she had been 'tangoed' not a good look.
Annoyed   10:38pm Sun 28 May

Appalled

I am not impressed with the Commodore Hotel shown on 22 may 17 or the owners would not go to this hotel if I was in wales
Shark   6:53pm Sun 28 May