Back to Grid Channel 5 Watch Now

9:00pm-10:00pm Thu 12 Oct
Season 6 Episode 2/11

The Nightmare Neighbour Next Door

Rating
5.2
Rate:
Colchester man Andy welcomed his new neighbour David with open arms. But when David started to come between Andy and his wife Irene, the friendship quickly soured. Pensioner Peter took no prisoners when Gary moved in next door and started making all sorts of complaints, and the peace of the Dorset countryside was ruined for Diane and Russell when their neighbours started an industrial business

Category: Documentary

Visit Wikipedia Page
Watch Online

Submit Comment

Your Comment Title

Your Comment
Your NickName
(will be displayed on TVGuide)

Show Comments

7dogs, should not be allo

Tonight's episode, I am shocked that Suzy is taken to court and gets away with it. Her poor neighbour. Smelly husky, urine and poo . This is too many dogs for a small house. Should not be allowed. Suzy, son and dogs should be rehoused and dogs reduced to 2.
SUSAN   8:51pm Thu 2 Mar

Where?

Where in Hampshire?
Ems   10:10pm Thu 15 Dec

wow

I cant believe you fed my brother alcohol to do this show, he is under mental health and has tablets he cannot have alcohol with. Sack your media team they are a danger to public health. All for entertainment channel 5 is digusting.
jay davies   6:32pm Fri 25 Nov

Disgusting Human Beings

Why that disgusting family were not locked up is a mystery to me. Even if I did their least foul act of shouting dispicable language to another person in the street I am certain I would be.
get real   10:31pm Thu 10 Nov

my renting neighbours

are 80% idiots and their kids are out of control.. as they don't go out to work and the rest of us idiots do and pay their rent for them, who pay for them indirectly. them and more breeding kids to get free houses, annoys me big time.
daily male   8:54pm Wed 8 Apr

bulletproof vests

We actually know the family in this episode which were the apparent nightmare neighbours. Must say they are one the nicest family ever and are very popular in the community. Such a shame to see tv media manipulate a situation. I think anybody from the area could tell you this.
Anna O   8:50pm Wed 8 Oct

REPEATS AGAIN!

Not marked as repeats but they ARE. WHY keep showing the same old thing ad nauseam?
P V   7:01pm Thu 10 Jul